We´re looking for extras!
For "All Inclusive" by Julian Hetzel in the frame of SPIELART theater festival 2019 on 3.11 and 4.11.2019 Münchner Kammerspiele and SPIELART Theaterfestival are looking for extras from the Near and Middle East.
Theatre maker Julian Hetzel presents the performance "All Inclusive" on Sunday, 3rd and Monday, 4th November in Munich at Münchner Kammerspiele. The performance is about the aestheticization of violence in the field of arts and the explosive power of image and media war. Each evening a total of 5 extras appear on stage as a group of museum visitors. The stage setting is a kind of exhibition room. The exposed artefacts are (part ficticious, part real) found objects from war areas. The group of extras/ visitors is led through the exhibition by the performers. The extras are meant to move regularly, just like “normal” Museum visitors, through the exhibition on stage.
- Participation in the info meeting
- Time for rehearsal and participation in one or two shows (find more infos below)
- Age 20-60, m/f/d
- No acting experience needed, but open minded and communicative attitude is welcomed. The participants will be introduced to the work by the director.
- There will be little to no text
- The rehearsals and the performance will be in ENGLISH, a basic knowledge of ENGLISH is important
21st Oct 2019
18.00 h Information meeting at Münchner Kammerspiele
2nd Nov 2019
17.00h-20.00h introductory meeting with the director Julian Hetzel in Münchner Kammerspiele for aprox. two hours (exact time will be announced) and division of the groups.
16.00-19.00 h rehearsal
19.00-20.00 h break/ dinner
20.30-22.50 h Show
4th Nov 2019
16.30 h-19.30 h rehearsal
19.30-20.30 h break/ dinner
21.00-22.30 h Show
There is a financial compensation for rehearsals and performances.
If you are interested, please get in touch with us. We’re happy to share more details! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.