Take care of each other!
The protection and health of our guests and employees is very important to us. We permanently lead fresh air into the venues, recirculation systems are not used. Because of the new seating plan, this means three times the amount of fresh air – compared to the times before Corona. In addition, for longer performances we plan a sufficiently long break to ventilate the hall completely.
But of course it depends on all of us, we kindly want to ask you to consider the following points:
- In case of contact with sick people or signs of illness, please don’t visit our events
- Wear a mask. This is to slow down the spread of the coronavirus in the population. It is to protect other people. For this reason, faceshields and FFP2 masks are not allowed in our venues.
- Observe the sneez and cough etiquette
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- Keep the distances also on paths and in the toilet area
- Please note our registration obligations